NTN ucp205d1 Bearing
Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
Thrust spherical plain bearings with sliding contact surface combination steel/steel are suitable for heavy single direction axial loads or combined axial and radial loads as well as heavy alternating loads. Rod ends with a threaded shank requiring maintenance are available with sliding contact surface combination steel/steel.Rod ends Rod ends consist of an eye-shaped head with integral shank that forms a housing for a spherical plain bearing.
As a rule, rod ends are available with left- or right-hand female (internal) or male (external) threads. Supplies rod ends with a threaded shank with a right-hand thread as standard.Spherical Rod Ends Spherical rod ends handle oscillating movement and angular misalignment in steering and pivoting applications.
Also known as ball joint rod ends, spherical rod ends house spherical plain bearings. The rod end design supports pivoting within the housing to accommodate misalignment. Rod ends feature an eye-shaped head on a shank.
- RBC BEARINGS CFM10 Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 8 Days
- RBC BEARINGS CFF6YN Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- Bearings with Housin
- Deep Groove Ball Bea
- RBC BEARINGS CFF8 Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- Clear Anodize
- RBC BEARINGS CFF7N Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- 1,100 rpm
- RBC BEARINGS CFF6Y Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- 43.55 kN
- RBC BEARINGS CFF5YN Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- 24.6 mm
- 100 mm